Honor our service members while supporting the San Francisco 49ers
with this 2022 Salute To Service Jerry Rice Retired Player Limited Jersey. This Nike gear features a military-inspired color scheme, complete with an American flag and Salute To Service ribbon appliqué on the right sleeve. The crisp San Francisco 49ers
graphics and camouflage details will add some much-needed spirit to your game day collection. The NFL does not profit from the sale of Salute to Service products. Charitable contributions are awarded by the NFL Foundation to the NFL's military nonprofit partners. For more information, please visit www.NFL.com/causes/salute. is a premium quality baseball product that lets you show your support to the easily. This Jerry Rice San Francisco 49ers 2022 Salute To Service Retired Player Limited Jersey - Olive is made from 100% polyester fabric which is soft and lightweight.
- Fit: Men's Nike Limited Jerseys have a Standard Fit, not too tight and not too loose. We recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear for a looser fit or up two sizes if you plan on layering underneath the jersey.
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Tagless Collar
- The NFL does not profit from the sale of Salute to Service products. Charitable contributions are awarded by the NFL Foundation directly to the NFL's military nonprofit partners. For more information, please visit www.NFL.com/causes/salute.
- VaporKnit technology features breathable, flexible fabric with moisture-wicking properties
- Screen print nameplate
- Stitched tackle twill numbers
- Chainmaille Mesh Grill at front neck inspired by the authentic on-field jersey
- Short sleeves
- Stitched NFL Shield at collar
- Brand: Nike
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sublimated camo details
- Embroidered fabric applique patches
- Satin twill woven jock tag
Shop for your Josh Allen Buffalo Bills Nike Alternate Game Player Jersey - Red
at the official team store! We stock on sizes, styles and colors to meet your needs. This is the one stop shop for all your Buffalo Bills